Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

penpal


Draw a header picturThe solar system.jpg
Name: Troy
Class: 14

School: pt England
Address: 130 Pt England Rd, Pt England, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
Date: 6/9/17

Dear penpal                                      

Kia ora penpal

We also have Ned yo yos to and I got a boomerang yo yo to my yo yo is red. what color is yours? My favourite food is KFC and Mcdonald's.

Two weeks ago we went to the stardome and this man John was telling us about planets. After that we went and did a quiz on a ipad we had to go around the hole thing to look for the questions. After we did that we went into this room it was a huge oval screen in there we went on a trip with aliens around all the planet’s to find them a new home with no one but they came back to earth. Have you been to the stardome?


Last friday we had cross country we had to run on the field and out of the school grounds then we ran half of the reserve and then we ran back into the school grounds we ran through the park and there was the finish line and I came 5th.     Have you had cross country before?     Do you like running?       


Happy birthday Ben. How was it? Where did you go for your birthday?

I can’t wait to hear back from you.


From Troy







20170823_114707.jpg
This is me and my friends there names are Suade and  Jermane   File_009.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment